I like to eat fried chicken wings, but it is not very healthy to use fried oil. Therefore, try to minimize the oil and replicate the taste of fried chicken wings. These golden garlic chicken wings are absolutely suitable, no frying. no baking. The golden look is very attractive. The crispy outer layer, the inside is delicious and smooth chicken. It will not lose the fried taste and aroma. Try it!
Chicken wings —- 6 pieces
Bread crumbs —- Half bowl
Allspice —- 2 teaspoons
Starch —– 3 teaspoons
Salt —- 2 teaspoons
Cooked white sesame —- A little
Chopped Garlic — A little
Ginger slices —- 3 g
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Cut the chicken wings from the middle, there are 2 bones in the wings of the chicken (chicken wings cut from the middle, in order to be easier to cook)
3. The cut chicken is washed twice, washed off part of the blood, put ginger, 1 teaspoon of salt and allspice, starch, and marinated for 30 minutes.
4. Turn on the medium fire, dry the pan first, do not put the oil, pour the bread crumbs and white sesame and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Put in salt and stir well
6. Put the appropriate amount of oil in the pot, put the chicken wings into the pot. First, fry until the wings turn to golden brown then flip over and fry again
7. Put the garlic into the pot and stir fry, stir fry until the garlic turns yellow.
8. Then pour the chicken wings and stir fry for 1 minute.
9. Finally, pour in the bread crumbs and stir fry evenly.