Ingredient for this dish
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar cheese-flavored pretzels
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Step 1: Combine cream cheese, sour cream, diced dill pickles, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, dill pickle juice, green onions, paprika, and dried dill in a large bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Form mixture into a ball. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Step 2: Just before serving, place pretzels in a food processor and pulse until bread crumb consistency. Combine pretzel crumbs and bacon on a flat plate.
- Step 3: Roll the cheese ball in the pretzel mixture until all sides are coated.
Recipe From AllRecipes