Ingredient for this dish
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- Step 1: Melt butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add cream, garlic, and white pepper; bring to just under a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until mixture is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Step 2: Stir Parmesan cheese into cream mixture and simmer until sauce is thickened and smooth, 8 to 10 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese to sauce; cook and stir until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to serving plates. Spoon sauce over pasta.
Recipe From allrecipes.com