Donut is a very easy-to-make dessert. Just follow my recipes with several steps, you can make your own doughnut (donut) at home.
Eggs —- 3
Fine sugar — 45g
Glutinous rice flour — 120g
Baking powder —- 3g
Various of chocolate
Let’s Make the Donut
- Add eggs (at room temperature) and fine sugar into the mixer machine.
- Melt the butter with hot water. (Do not mix the water and butter together)
- Mix the batter until it turns to sticky form. You can test it by inserting a toothpick, it is good enough if it can hold the toothpick straight and no falling down.
- Sift the glutinous rice flour and baking powder, and mix evenly with a spatula.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Then put the batter into the piping bag and squeeze it on the cooking doughnut mold. It can also be poured directly without a piping bag.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (C) / 338 degrees (F) and put it in the middle of the oven for 18 minutes.
- Bake it out and let it cool. Melt the chocolate and stick it on the doughnut. Then put the sugar beads on the decoration.
- After baked and cool down. Melt the chocolate and stick it on the doughnut. Then put the sugar sprinkles on the decoration.