Ingredient for this dish
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan-Romano cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2: Thoroughly mix artichoke hearts, Alfredo sauce, spinach, Parmesan-Romano cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl; spread into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Step 3: Bake in preheated oven until cheeses are bubbling and melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe From AllRecipes