Ingredient for this dish
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2: In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine the ground beef, rice, French onion soup, cream of mushroom soup, celery, green onions and green bell pepper. Mix all together well.
- Step 3: Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Recipe From allrecipes.com