Ingredient for this dish
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 habanero peppers, stemmed
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Step 1: Place chicken in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Combine green onions, habanero peppers, garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, and thyme in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Pour mixture over chicken in the bag, seal, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Step 2: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 3: Remove chicken from the bag and discard marinade. Grill chicken until it is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 16 minutes, turning chicken about halfway. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Recipe From AllRecipes