Ingredient for this dish
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing, such as Yazzo!
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, drained
- Step 1: Keep all of the ingredients separate until ready to serve so the onion doesn’t overpower everything. To prepare the salad, toss the cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, capers, onion, and salad dressing together in a large bowl until evenly coated. Sprinkle with the Greek olives to serve.
Recipe From AllRecipes