Ingredient for this dish
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles root beer
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon chipotle-flavored hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- Step 1: Place the pork chops in a dish; pour 2 cans of the root beer over the chops. Place in refrigerator to marinate at least 2 hours. Remove the pork chops from the root beer; season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2: Combine the remaining can of root beer, the beef stock, brown sugar, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer the mixture until it reduces to about 3/4 cup. Set aside.
- Step 3: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 4: Grill the pork chops on the preheated grill until the no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Brush the chops generously with the reduction sauce and continue cooking for about 2 minutes more per side. Remove from grill and brush with any remaining sauce. Season with salt to taste before serving.
Recipe From allrecipes.com