Ingredient for this dish
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning (optional)
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Step 2: Unroll and separate dough into 8 triangles; place on a lightly floured surface. Using 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lightly brush the top of each dough triangle. Place one piece of provolone cheese, Swiss cheese and mozzarella cheese on the wide end of each triangle. Put one piece of asparagus on top of the cheese. Roll each dough triangle around the cheese and asparagus toward the point and press to secure. Arrange on a baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- Step 3: Bake in preheated oven until lightly brown, 13 to 18 minutes. Remove from the baking sheet to cool on wire racks. If desired, drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Recipe From AllRecipes