Ingredient for this dish
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 large metal skewers
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- ½ small fresh pineapple, cored and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- Step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 2: Whisk honey, Sriracha sauce, and lime juice together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Step 3: Thread chicken, red pepper, zucchini, pineapple, and red onion alternately onto skewers and place on a platter. Brush with olive oil, then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Step 4: Arrange skewers on the hot grate. Close lid and reduce heat to medium. Grill until chicken is cooked through, turning skewers every few minutes, 15 to 20 minutes. Brush glaze on all sides of skewers during the last 2 to 3 minutes, turning to lightly caramelize glaze. Transfer to a serving platter and grate lime zest on top. Serve warm.
Recipe From AllRecipes