Ingredient for this dish
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 cups homemade chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups cooked basmati rice
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Step 1: Cook curry paste in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until oils start to release, 1 to 2 minutes. Add red pepper and onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in coconut milk until well blended. Add fish sauce, and then chicken stock.
- Step 2: Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Add cooked chicken and rice. Stir over heat until warmed through. Add chopped cilantro right before serving.
Recipe From AllRecipes