Ingredient for this dish
- 8 ripe Hass avocados – pitted, peeled, and diced
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 limes, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1: Mash avocados with a fork in a large bowl. Mix tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno peppers, garlic, and lime juice into mashed avocados; season with salt and black pepper.
- Step 2: Place avocado seeds in guacamole. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Recipe From allrecipes.com