Honey sauce chicken wings have always been my heart’s love, the chicken meat is tender, the color and flavor are all the temptations, I can’t resist to eat one after the other.
- Chicken Wings — 10 pcs
- Oyster Sauce — 15g
- Honey — 15g
- Cooking Wine — 10g
- White Pepper Powder — 1g
- Garlic — 25g
- Soy Sauce — 10g
- Salt — 2g
- Sweet Pepper Powder — 3g
- Boiled Water – 10g
- White Sesame — A little
- Clean Water — A little
- Soak in chicken wings for 20 minutes to remove blood, rinse and drain.
2. Make 2 – 3 little cuts on the surface of the chicken wings, this helps the chicken wings to soak in flavors during the marination process.
3. Prepare marinating sauce, add garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, salt, sweet red pepper powder and white pepper to the bowl.
4. Pour in hot water and mix well.
5. Pour the chicken wings into the mixed sauce, mix well, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze in the refrigerator for one day.
6. After marinated chicken wings, use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture on the surface. Open the medium fire, pour a little cooking oil into the non-stick pan, and put the chicken wings after the oil is hot.
7. Fry both sides of chicken wings to golden yellow.
8. Add boiling water until it levels with the chicken wings, stir evenly .
9. Cover the lid and simmer for 15 minutes with medium fire.
10. After simmering, open the lid, turn on high fire. Let the water turns to sauce.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour. It is recommended to refrigerate overnight.
- If you are making a lot of chicken wings at a time, please separate the frying process into several times, not all at once.