Clam is the ingredient that can be seen everywhere, but in this simple ingredient, you can taste the taste of life. The tender meat is wrapped in a pleasant wine, everyone should have tried to cook.
Fresh Clam — 500g
Red And Green Pepper — 2 Pieces
Garlic —– 2 small pieces (Chopped into small cubes)
Ginger —- 2 small pieces (Chopped into small slices)
Shallot —- 2 small pieces (Chopped into small slices)
Butter —- 1 thin slice
White wine —- 60ml
Salt —– A little bit
1. Clean the clams, chopped red and green pepper, garlic and ginger into slices/cubes for later use.
2. Put the butter in the pot, then add the chili, ginger, and garlic.
3. Then put in clams, stir fry evenly
4. Add white wine and cook until the shell of the clams open
5. Finally, add a little salt.
No white wine can be changed into beer or Japnese sake.