A delicious teriyaki chicken bowl requires fresh and soft chicken meat, full of gravy, chicken skin fried to a golden brown, and the sauce is glittering under the light. The sauce is rich enough to mix most of the rice making it overwet. The sauce tastes moderately sweet, and it is not too salty. The side dishes can choose to be vegetables or anything you like.
Chicken leg —-1
Ginger —- 10g
Broccoli —– 50g
Carrot —– 20g
Rice —– 2 bowls
Soy sauce —– 30ml
Dark soy sauce —– 10 ml
Oyster sauce —– 30ml
Cooking wine —– 30ml
Honey —— 15ml
Water —– 50ml
Salt —– 2g
2. Remove the bones of the chicken legs
3. Prepare a teriyaki sauce: soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, honey, water, then mix well. Pour the sauce into the chicken legs
4. Add salt
5. Blend or chop the onions and ginger.
6. Put the onion and ginger in the chicken leg, grab and marinate for 1 hour.
7. Add cooking oil to the pot and add marinated chicken legs
8. The water is also added to the pot, both sides are cooked and cut into strips.
9. Broccoli are chopped to small pieces, sliced carrots, cook with boil water.
10. Add chicken leg, broccoli, carrots to the rice dish